Cow-E processes personal data from its customers, potential customers and other contact persons. We do this to be able to execute a possible agreement. In this privacy statement we explain why and how we process your personal data.
Which personal data is processed by Cow-E?
Below is an overview of the personal data that we might process, depending on the services you purchase:
- First and last name
- Phone number
- Company name
- Company address details
- Location data
- VAT number
- Contact history
Other personal data that you actively provide (f.e. registering on our website and by telephone)
- Legal requirements
A small part of our processing is required by law. This mainly concerns personal data that are required to meet our taks liability.
Cow-E makes no decisions based on automated processing (algorithms) which can have a negative consequences for you.
Rights of the involved persons
Under the AVG everyone has a number of rights. We do our utmost to meet this as well as possible. Do you have tips or comments? Let us know! To use your rights you can contact us via email@example.com.
- Information and insight: you can see which personal data we process from you. We are happy to tell you more about how and why we process this data.
- Rectification: do you feel that we have the wrong information about you. Let us know if that is the case and we can adjust this immediately.
- Negligence: we will delete the personal data that we have from you with the period that the law tells us. However, it may be that the removal of your personal data cannot be processed directly, as we also have to process this in our records and in our bookkeeping.
- Restriction: do you have the idea that we process your personal data incorrectly or incorrectly, then you can also limit that processing.
- Objection: you can object to the processing of your personal data. We will terminate the processing of your personal data as soon as possible.
- Transferability: : this is a new right under the GDPR to transfer your personal data. If you want to use this, please contact us.
In addition to the above mentioned information, you can also:
- Withdraw permission: If you wish to withdraw the permission, please contact us. This can be done via firstname.lastname@example.org
- File a complaint to the Dutch Data Protection Authority (Autoriteit Persoonsgegevens, AP): if you think that we do not act in accordance with the privacy legislation, please tell us. We would like to hear that. Since 1 June 2018 you can also file a complaint with the AP.
How long do we keep your personal data?
Personal data may not be kept longer than necessary. The retention period depends on the purpose for which we have received or collected the data and any legal obligations to retain data.
If you have requested a quote from us but you have decided not to use our services, we will delete your data no later than two years after our last contact. Vice versa it is the same; if we have received a quotation from you, but we have decided not to use your services, your personal data will be removed no later than two years after our last contact. If you have become our customer or we do business with you, we will retain your personal data for a period of seven years after the end of the financial year in which the agreement with you has been fully executed. The seven-year period corresponds to the period in which we are obliged to keep our administration for the Tax Authorities. After this period we will delete your personal data.
As explained above, we process some data for the performance of a legal duty, some for the execution of an agreement and most for carrying out the legitimate interest of Cow-E: achieve our goals. If you want to know more about the consideration that we make for our legitimate interest, please contact us.
Transfer to third parties
In connection with the implementation of a possible agreement with you, it is possible that we must provide your personal data to parties who deliver products and /r services to us or perform work on our behalf.
How does Cow-E protect your personal data
We take the protection of your data seriously and take appropriate measures to prevent misuse, loss, unauthorized access, unwanted disclosure and unauthorized modification. If you feel that your data is not properly secured or there are indications of abuse, please contact us at email@example.com.
We have taken the following measures to protect your personal data:
- We only send your data via secure internet connections (SSL). You can see this at the address bar “https” and the padlock.
- Access to personal data from mobile devices is restricted and actively monitored.
DKIM are Internet standards that we use to prevent you from receiving e-mails containing viruses, spam or intended to obtain personal (login) data from our name.
Types of cookies used in the website of Cow-E:
- Functional cookies
These are cookies that are necessary for our website to function in a proper way or that ensures you of using our website easily.
- Analytical cookies
These are cookies that are placed to measure the behavior of the visitors on the website of Cow-E and to be able to analyze this behavior. We use this information to make the website as optimal as possible. No personal or privacy sensitive data is stored via this option.